tiistai 17. kesäkuuta 2014

Day 3 - 17.6

Another carb filled bastard day... and that was because this Maya, an exchange student from China times was visiting. We had to go to eat of course and ended up in a noodle bar. I didn't finish my meal there but I bet it's still very well around 700-800 calories (Satay udon with chicken).

Before that I had gym powered with morning coffee (running 20 min and lifting 120 kg with leg press, not pure technique at that point anymore but I got it up ^_^)
Recovery Drink +260
On my way to work piece of focaccia bread with sun dried tomatoes and yogurt +230
Asparagus soup with added beans and peas + 130

and then that huge thing...
+Focaccia bread and some yogurt +300
1720 in total
Out - gym about 500-600 and 10 431 steps, -416

So I guess I'm safe but still too many carbs... *_* 

1 kommentti:

  1. a noodle bar. i never know stuff like that existed.
    satay udon with chicken. that sounds yummy. let me look it up. yum food
    ...fuck. you can probably carry ME then. you can harry a million times your own body wake.
    this sounds like a nice intake.
    who cares about carbs? xD

    -Sam Lupin

    VastaaPoista